The dosresmeta R package: Performing multivariate dose-response meta-analysis
dosresmeta package is a free and open-source add-on for conducting (multivariate) dose-response meta-analysis with the statistical software environment R.
You can install the package (or upgrade to the newest version) from CRAN directly within R by typing:
Extensions to meta-regression models and alternative estimation procedures are included in an update version still under developement, which is avaiable on GitHub by typing:
The links below demonstrate how the models, methods, and techniques described in the respective articles/chapters can be applied via the
dosresmeta package. The examples are run using dosresmeta version 2.0.0 avaiable on GitHub.
Additional (useful) code
- Missing number of cases/n. Assuming independence
- Loop for selecting best fractional polynomial
- Leave-one-out dose-response meta-analysis
- Cumulative dose-response meta-analysis
- Sensitivity analysis to location of knots in a spline model
Older R script in txt format based on dosresmeta version 1.3.1 available on CRAN.